Heat Shrink PVC Film Printing InksOffering you a complete choice of products which include pvc heat shrink label inks.
PVC Heat Shrink Label Inks
Approx. Price: Rs 220 / KilogramGet Latest Price
Pvc Heat Shrink Label Inks
|Minimum Order Quantity||1000 Kilogram|
|Pack Size||5 - 20 kg|
|Printng Type||Flexographic, Rotogravure Printing|
|Applications||Flexible packaging of all kinds, plastic foils and container, glass, labels, cosmetics, toys, etc.|
|Printing Materials||Non-Porous and Porous Print|
|Ink Type||Water and Solvent Based|
Based on NC & Poly amide Resin for treated Polyethylene, Polypropylene PVC and wide range of Olefinic substrates. Gravure Surface Printing Concentrated Poly Inks Based on NC & Polyamide Resin are designed for surface printing on Gravure machines with cylinders.
- Excellent printability
- High gloss
- High strength
- Good tape release
- Good scuff resistance
- Good Crinkle resistance After addition of Hardners @ 5% at the time of printing, good alkali resistance, good adhesion and soap resistance is obtained. Hence our A.R inks after addition of Hardners are suitable for detergent pack printing.
- For high quality, Tonal printing and fine line printing at high speed on Polyethylene Film
- Can be printed on all types of Polyethylene, Polypropylene, PVC, PT, MST
- For Polythene and Polypropylene film the treatment should be 38 dynes per / cm for good adhesion and optimum resistance properties
- Excellent printability in Half Tone and good coverage in Full Tone
- Free from any printing defects such as streaking and scumming etc.
- Excellent rub and scratch resistance
- The inks have a tolerance with a wide range of solvents to accommodate variation in press speed and conditions
- The usual diluent for Flexo inks is a blend of Isopropyl Alcohol and Butyl Alcohol. Ink makers recommendation should be followed in order to get the best printing and optimum drying under various conditions.
- Recommended diluents are Toluene or blend of Isopropyl Alcohol, Butyl Alcohol is recommended as Retarded
- Full range of Pantone basic shades including Metallic and ARSR and Light Fast Shades
Storage & safety:
- Less than 0.5 MICRONS
- % age Solids : 45 + 2
- Light Fastness : Fair to good
- Heat Resistance : 1500 -2000 C
- Opacity / Transparency : Depending on colors to color
- Gloss : Good
- Drying Time : The process is Air drying at Room temperature within seconds
- Pacific Gravity : White Ink : 1.100-1.1500 g/cubic cm, Color Ink:0.880-0.970 g/cubic cm at 20 degrees Celsius
- Color Reduction : Chemicoat Poly Medium
- Use the recommended thinner only
- Stir well before using, as phase separation may occur over time
- To keep away from Heat
- Is a blend of Toluene & Iso-Propyl Alcohol. Reduction of Gravure Concentrated Poly inks in the ratio of 1:1 as under
- Concentrated Ink : 1 Part
- Poly Medium : 1 Part
- Blend of IPA & Toluene : 1 Part
- Total : 3 Part
The information in this data sheet has been carefully complied from our experience gained and detailed laboratory testing. However, the product performance and its suitability for the customers purpose depend on the particular condition of use and the material printed. We recommended that the customer satisfy themselves that each product meets their requirement in all respects before commencing a print run.